Question from jddempst

Should you waste your money on DLC for AC2 to play Brotherhood???

I was wondering if it was worth purchasing the DLC from AC2 to bridge the story to Brotherhood. I'd assume so, correct?

Also, do you get a lot of gameplay of the DLC for the money?

jddempst provided additional details:

So you're saying that I won't miss anything playing brotherhood if I don't buy the DLC for AC2?

jddempst provided additional details:

So you're saying that I won't miss out on anything in Brotherhood if I skip the DLC for AC2?

Answers

DragonOfTheFunk answered:

The DLC in AC2 doesn't take place after the story in AC2, it takes place before the final memory sequence/mission .

If you are going do download the DLC then also download the extra hours to add a couple more hours.
The first DLC last about 2-3 hours.
The second DLC about 3-5 hours.
The number of hours depend on how well you play.
0 0

animalxer42 answered:

Story-wise, you'll be fine without the "Battle of Forli" and "Bonfire of the Vanities" DLC from AC2. All those sequences do is bridge the gap before the final memory sequence in AC2. If you beat AC2, you will be fine to play Brotherhood without missing anything.
0 0