Where can I find (shrunken heads)?

1. I realy need help !

User Info: Leprechaun1

Leprechaun1 - 6 years ago

1. There one in one of the Romulus Lairs
    (sorry not sure which one. Just go through them all anyways and youll find it if you really explore)

Then theres another one on the cliffside just near the border in the south west area. If you look at you map, you see the most southern doctor in the Centrio District? Its the treasure straight SOUTH of that. You'll have to go up to the city area and go toward the cliffside and follow it around and its sitting there on a cliff. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have a question about them.

User Info: cloud4everalway

cloud4everalway - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can find them in treasure chests or by looting bandits that attack you randomly.

User Info: Shelbystuar9

Shelbystuar9 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Unfortunately, there's no way to obtain specific trader items. It's all a matter of luck. I've found only one shrunken head so far, and I've been playing since the game was released. I'm pretty sure I got it from a chest. The bandits always give me Indian diamonds, sapphires, Vlad the Impaler coins, and silk. I have enough of those items alone to buy Rome all over again, and still no second shrunken head. In addition to what Shelby pointed out, another way to get trade items is to send your assassin recruits on special contract missions that give items as rewards.

User Info: ROFLMEOW

ROFLMEOW - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. There are only 2 in game one is in the Lair The sixth day to the right of the cross in main church down a small alley

The other is in a treasure chest north of the Thieves hideout.

User Info: Sneaky_Assassin

Sneaky_Assassin - 6 years ago 2 1
  4. it all depends on what you find in your treasure chest. Go to an art merchant (after sequence 3 or 4) and purchase a treasure map. Find and open all treasure chests, but not those where it says areas are not available. And if that doesn't work out, do what cloud4everalway did: find them in one Romulus lair

User Info: assassin4ev2011

assassin4ev2011 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. i found one in a chest inside the Palazzo Laterano Shrine

User Info: Kricci754

Kricci754 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Ok, so where is the Palazzo Laterano Shrine exactly?

User Info: Ulvirfaust

Ulvirfaust - 6 years ago 0 0