What is a shorter way of finding the Shrunken Head?

1. I have killed alot of soldiers and looted them. I also sent my assassins on alot of missions to see if they would bring the item back. I have collected the majority of the treasure on the map and still cant seem to find none.

User Info: LilSaintv3

LilSaintv3 - 6 years ago

1. Rare items, like shrunken heads or Vlad coins etc, cannot typically be looted of regular soldiers.

Assassins will only bring back an item if the reward for the quest says it contains an item (usually denoted by stars instead of diamond for difficulty, usually 4 or higher.) So don't count on items that aren't listed.

Try looting high value targets: borgia captains, assassination targets, borgia messengers/ thieves. They usually have much better items. When attacked by groups of thieves (This randomly occurs) kill them all and make sure to loot them as well, got 3 vlad coins and an elephant ivory last time they attacked. Smoke bombs are amazing for them.

User Info: gimliskar

gimliskar - 6 years ago 2 0

1. I found one in a chest in the Antico district, on a cliff. I still need another. I found it in the area that is about SSW of Tiber Island, near the border.

I don't know if it is reliable or random. I hope these bad directions are of some help.

User Info: Lord_CyberSkull

Lord_CyberSkull - 6 years ago 1 0