Question from ascrowell

Where is Lucy?

I went and talked to her the first time she went out side and then after the next sequence she was gone and i cant find her anywhere?

Misao2cool asked for clarification::

Um I first found her outside one time to look at the moon but then every other time I come out, she's not at her workstation or anywhere visible outside... I'm going to wait for Phill119's answer and see where it explains where she is at. @_@'''

Answers

Phill119 answered:

Just keep playing it'll be explained.
0 0

cloud4everalway answered:

I think I know what part your talking about. Try checking outside, theres a part when you talk to her she goes outside for some reason. So yeah try outside.
1 1

BritishTw8 answered:

I've just done tjhis bit, and when i spoke to her outside, she was back inside, sitting on a box to the right of her desk
0 1

xaeturner answered:

I am at the same part u are talkin about, I believe its during memory sequence 6 that she disappears. Im still not sure where she is tho...
0 0

Where's Lucy Now? Answered werewing
Why does Lucy disappear? Answered Mimiga_Man
Where the heck is Lucy? Answered faithntubz
Are there games similar to AC Brotherhood? Unanswered gamerman11385
Terracotta Pots & Nutmeg? Unanswered CALZORZ