How do you activate the parachute?

1. I finished all the de vinci challenges and he gave me the parachute but i cant activate it. it says i have 5 parachutes in my inventory and theres a symbol on the bottem left corner of the screen but when im falling through the air there is no obvious way to use the parachute.

is it a specific button or can you only use it at certain times?

User Info: babyjesus12

babyjesus12 - 6 years ago

1. When your falling a specific distance Like you can't turn it on when ur falling half a story but if your High enough and jump and click X your open it and glide

User Info: secondchance92

secondchance92 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. When you are falling hold 'X' until it comes out, then it's 'B' to get out of it and 'X' for an air assassination

User Info: fish_afl

fish_afl - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. It could just be glitching up on you, like it's doing to me right now. I haven't been able to use my parachutes in a while. They just won't work for me anymore. I have 15 in my inventory, but the parachute symbol is no longer on my screen. This game is horrendously glitchy.

User Info: ROFLMEOW

ROFLMEOW - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I just jumped from the castel sant'angelo using the parachute. i started coming down near the bridge so i thought maybe i could find a guard to air kill. but i killed em before i climbed up. so i went to land on the bridge an missed. i ended up landing on tree stump in the water. the parachute disapeared but it still says b- release x- air assassinate. i can't move or nothing. time for reboot.

User Info: MiRSol111

MiRSol111 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. To activate it you must be in mid air and then press the X button.

User Info: walladog

walladog - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. Make sure you're jumping off a ledge (R- Trigger + A) and not just hopping or dropping of a ledge, then you should be able to press X to open the parachute. Hope this helped

User Info: Yargz

Yargz - 6 years ago 1 0