Question from babyjesus12

How do you activate the parachute?

I finished all the de vinci challenges and he gave me the parachute but i cant activate it. it says i have 5 parachutes in my inventory and theres a symbol on the bottem left corner of the screen but when im falling through the air there is no obvious way to use the parachute.

is it a specific button or can you only use it at certain times?

secondchance92 answered:

When your falling a specific distance Like you can't turn it on when ur falling half a story but if your High enough and jump and click X your open it and glide
2 0

Answers

fish_afl answered:

When you are falling hold 'X' until it comes out, then it's 'B' to get out of it and 'X' for an air assassination
1 0

ROFLMEOW answered:

It could just be glitching up on you, like it's doing to me right now. I haven't been able to use my parachutes in a while. They just won't work for me anymore. I have 15 in my inventory, but the parachute symbol is no longer on my screen. This game is horrendously glitchy.
0 0

MiRSol111 answered:

I just jumped from the castel sant'angelo using the parachute. i started coming down near the bridge so i thought maybe i could find a guard to air kill. but i killed em before i climbed up. so i went to land on the bridge an missed. i ended up landing on tree stump in the water. the parachute disapeared but it still says b- release x- air assassinate. i can't move or nothing. time for reboot.
0 1

walladog answered:

To activate it you must be in mid air and then press the X button.
1 1

Yargz answered:

Make sure you're jumping off a ledge (R- Trigger + A) and not just hopping or dropping of a ledge, then you should be able to press X to open the parachute. Hope this helped
1 0

When/how do I get the parachute? Answered AznBoi45654
How do I activate Shop quests? Open maleman24
How do u activate the cheat codes ? Open robbert802
Are there games similar to AC Brotherhood? Unanswered gamerman11385
Terracotta Pots & Nutmeg? Unanswered CALZORZ