Question from PDZStreetBaller
Role Model Achievement?
In the multiplayer, I cannot seem to get the Role Model Achievement which has the following requirements: Get all the co-op bonuses in one match. If you look under the Team Bonus section the only two co-op bonuses are Co-Op Kill and Co-Op- Stun and I've gotten both of those in one match. What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks!
5 years ago
Pretty sure it means all of the ones under Team Bonus.
5 years ago
The best way to get this achievement is to do this in manhunt (i dont have this achievement yet eather)
The Team bonuses are:
1. Co-op Kill-Kill a target locked on by your teammate
2. Co-op Stun- Stun a pursuer locked on by your teammate
3. Diversion- Kill a target who your teammate is chasing
4. Rescue- Stun a pursuer chasing your teammates
5. Multi-Kill- In less then 10 seconds, your team kills 2 targets in a row
6. Knockout- In less then 10 seconds, your team stuns 2 pursuers in a row
Hope this helps you
4 years ago
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
Answer this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.