5th Romulus Lair?

1. I'm having trouble getting to this particular lair. I can see the door, just can't get to it.

It's the one nearly in the center of the Campagna District.

User Info: hirenses

hirenses - 6 years ago

1. ^all correct. The aqueduct is the one just SE of that lair

User Info: kyro102

kyro102 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. There are two requirement for this one. There's a certain Aqueduct your have to repair to get into it, as well as being sufficiently advanced in the game. Sorry I can't remember which Aqueduct, but when you repair it will notify you that the Lair of Romulus is accessible.

User Info: bjory7

bjory7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. after fixing it, hang on the left side and drop down and catch the ledge, then climb up a little bit and shimmy around the corner, and advance jump/grab the ledge to get in. Just did last night and it was tricky.

User Info: Ronalam

Ronalam - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Ppls each of the lairs get unlocked by completing sequences i have already already beat this game its asome but all the work 4 a suit of armor i mean the its good cuz u dont have to repair it but i kinda wished they left the armor off of the second 1 on this 1 cuz it looks good but over all the game is asome

User Info: TDPHONE

TDPHONE - 6 years ago 0 2