Question from Froggy64

How do you do the crossbow courtesan guild challenge?

How do you do the "20 Enemies stationed at Guard Posts killed using the crossbow without being detected." courtesan guild challenge? No matter what I do it won't go up.

rincewind1990 answered:

They are the ones that stand still and dont move. if you approach them they will push you away and not let the get past you.

there are several places to find them but the best/ most reliable places are the wooden forts around about where the mercs guild headquarters is. (in one of the missions you have to go to them and get the french uniforms) there is always at least 2 standing guard and the one to the southwest of the Merc headquarters is a good place to farm as there is a group of courtesans right out side it which you can use for cover.

just kill the 2 by the gate and walk ff and come back a minute later and they'd have respawned.
2 0

Answers

tnelly12 answered:

There's a later assassination mission where a group of 8 guards are holding 2 mercenaries captive. They're all guard post guards and if you shot from the rooftop they cant find you. I just did that mission 3 times and it was all done.
1 0

Jcmp920 answered:

A "guard post" also qualifies any territory that's red on the map, like a borgia controlled area. I got this challenge by replaying the mission where you have to take 20 sets of armor from the french soldiers for bartolomew(sp?) but that's because I had already beat the game and freed all the borgia territories before doing this challenge.
0 0