Memory point unavailable?

1. Hey, i am trying to play this game and for some reason i got stuck...my last DNA synch is at sequence7, key to the Castello.

I passed the mission and on the map appears the sign of memory start point in the antico district. if i go there, nothing happens, i can't even pinch it on the map. I tried restarting my PS, i went for some other small missions with the hope that the lack of the sign was bad synch (although it doesn't make sense) but nothing happens! can anyone help me?

Thanx in advance!

User Info: picpacpoc

picpacpoc - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think I had the same problem. For whatever reason, you need to destroy all of Leonardo's war machines and get the parachute.

User Info: CocoaKringle

CocoaKringle - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Is this the one with the assassins? If so get some. Also try buying all of leo's inventions. I did. I also finished destroying his machine gun and naval cannon. Do this all and try again if not yet then sorry I have no idea. Hope this helps you.

User Info: Dark_Master2133

Dark_Master2133 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I haven't got to that part yet (almost through) but like with some past memory points you need to climb. Are there any buildings nearby? If so, try climbing them to see what it does then

User Info: gamer654321

gamer654321 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I understand that this is a really old post, but I came across it looking for a solution because I was having the same issue. After roaming the game forever trying to figure out what I had to do to get to memory 5, I figured it out. For those who also come across this problem, you have to go to Ezio's hideout. It's almost like the game developers messed up and put the memory start in the wrong spot. No idea, but I hope this helps!
    Cheers!
    ~Z

User Info: Zmorii

Zmorii - 1 year ago 0 0