Question from cheese_boy123

How to I get to these treasures?

I'm in the eastern area of Antico (in the "town" with a viewpoint on the aqueduct and a doctor and blacksmith) there are two treasures in the towns north but whenever i get to the map location it says there underneath me but there is no underground tunnel as far as i'm aware. Does anybody know how to get these chests?

Answers

bobbychez answered:

You need to continue through the story and/or continue to renovate property in the area. Specifically, you need to rebuild some aqueducts.
0 0

Drako60 answered:

If you have rebuilt the aqueducts in the area, then look around for an area across from the doctor for the path
0 0

Vandalin7 answered:

If you jump from the viewpoint you should land in some water that's sort of underneath the town. Along the wall with all arches is an opening in the middle. You will find the chests inside there.
0 0

eLJues answered:

I don't know if anyone is paying attention to this thread or not but I'd hate to start one myself for the same reason..

I believe we're looking for the same chests because I too am having the same problem.. I just beat the game the other night (it was f***ing amazing!!!) so now I'm collecting the leftovers... I'm down to just these two treasure chests located on the map below. I assume cheese_boy is having the same problem from his description.

Edit: I just realized I can't put up links on this.. Bummer. I'll just have to describe the best I can.

Take the tunnels to Porta Nomentana; this is in the Antico District. From the tunnel entrance, head north passing by the Doctor heading up the the last broken down house before a hill and a tree. There should a herald speaking to people on the west side of it.

On that area is a hill with a broken down house (not one I can renovate) and when I climb that hill towards the house where the chests ought to be.. the minimap clarifies that they're under me. There no passage anywhere to be found in that area that I know of.

If anyone can provide an answer it would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what the heck is going on.
0 0

Randomguy90 answered:

I was having the same problem, i finally found them.

In the middle of the town (south of the chest locations) there is a giant hole in the ground with 2 pillars sticking up. At the bottom of the north wall is an opening. Use this opening and follow it all the way 2 the chest.

Took forever to find it lol.
0 0