Question from scXthursday

Alternate Ending, is there one??

So reading the forums here today I noticed a topic about the alternate ending. Is there really a alternate ending to this game??? and if so, how do you get it?

scXthursday provided additional details:

Thats what I thought....

JohnPelt1993 asked for clarification::

Speaking of endings could someone explain what the end of AC Brotherhood means because i didn't get it pretty well?

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

I saw that too but I think he was just a troll (at least that's what the other posts where saying).

I googled it but couldn't find anything about it
1 0

dogknight6 answered:

I actually liked the ending in this assassins creed- made alot of sense to me and i would hate it if they changed the ending
Gamertag= Ra1dan (if you would like me to explain the ending to you) because then it would be a spoiler
0 0

sorasmith answered:

He had to kill lucy toopen the gates to the temple's
0 0

Montague answered:

I don't think he actually killed her. They were to calm, saying that he went into shock, put him back into the Animus. If he had just stabbed her, both of them would be screaming, OMG!!! Why did he just stab Lucy??? They would be in a Panic mode about Lucy, and not just saying he is in shock.
0 0

LaLiLLuLeLo answered:

Montague, you do realize that it wasn't them talking right, it was some other unknown people. Evidence: Two male voices, and neither have been heard before.
0 0