Alternate Ending, is there one??

1. So reading the forums here today I noticed a topic about the alternate ending. Is there really a alternate ending to this game??? and if so, how do you get it?

User Info: scXthursday

scXthursday - 6 years ago
    Thats what I thought....

User Info: scXthursday

scXthursday - 6 years ago
    Speaking of endings could someone explain what the end of AC Brotherhood means because i didn't get it pretty well?

User Info: JohnPelt1993

JohnPelt1993 - 5 years ago

1. I saw that too but I think he was just a troll (at least that's what the other posts where saying).

I googled it but couldn't find anything about it

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I actually liked the ending in this assassins creed- made alot of sense to me and i would hate it if they changed the ending
    Gamertag= Ra1dan (if you would like me to explain the ending to you) because then it would be a spoiler

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. He had to kill lucy toopen the gates to the temple's

User Info: sorasmith

sorasmith - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think he actually killed her. They were to calm, saying that he went into shock, put him back into the Animus. If he had just stabbed her, both of them would be screaming, OMG!!! Why did he just stab Lucy??? They would be in a Panic mode about Lucy, and not just saying he is in shock.

User Info: Montague

Montague - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Montague, you do realize that it wasn't them talking right, it was some other unknown people. Evidence: Two male voices, and neither have been heard before.

User Info: LaLiLLuLeLo

LaLiLLuLeLo - 5 years ago 0 0