Flags and Feathers?

1. Can you buy flag and feather maps, or is it just out their like AC and AC:II?

User Info: Lethalbutters

Lethalbutters - 6 years ago

1. You can buy a map showing the location of all Borgia flags, and all of the feathers. However, they are only available for purchase from an Art Merchant after Sequence 5, and you must complete the Shop Quests for each of the maps BEFORE you can purchase them.
    I've found the best way to complete each of the shop quests is to have my assassin recruits complete contracts that net me rewards (many of the rewards pertain to the Shop Quests). Make sure your recruits are at a high enough rank to complete each task (Level 1 for 1 Star task; Level 2 and 3 for 1 & 2 Star tasks; Level 4 - 8 for 3 star tasks; and Level 9 or Assassin for 4 - 5 star tasks).

User Info: R3dAge

R3dAge - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Yes you can. just go to ant art shop (represented with a paintbrush on the map) and you can by them but you have to do so for every area and to get the vaticeno one you have to complete the shop quest.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I finished the game and then went flag and feather hunting, A big tip for your answer is that you can only buy each Flag map in the 3 parts of the city but the feather map is all of Rome. You have to go to all three parts of rome to get the flag maps and you can tell what areas they are by the giant grey line that breaks into 3 parts.

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 0 0