How do I get this achiement)?

1. I am trying to get the achievement perfect recall, but i don't know in which part of the game. Is it when you are controlling desmond, or is it when you are defending monterigioni at the beginning of the game

User Info: Lisese

Lisese - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Perfect recall is when you are ezio and you get 100% on every mission in a sequence

User Info: whippester_1

whippester_1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you must get 100% synch on an entire sequence other than sequence one. Meaning that you must 100% every mission in a sequence of your choice other then sequence one (Which is an automatic 100%).

User Info: Ejhockeyfan

Ejhockeyfan - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Sequence 1 is pretty much mostly cutscenes, so you can't use that one.... it's 100% synch on every memory in a sequence..... I got it on Sequence 2 that was easy for me but I don't know for anyone else.

User Info: gamer654321

gamer654321 - 5 years ago 0 0