Thieves Guild pickpocket challenge frozen or gliched?

1. I preformed the pickpocket challenge. my game states that I have 252/250f. I never received the challenged reward in game, nor is the challenge marked off in red on the list. Has anyone else had this happen? Please help thanks.

User Info: Pizzapotumis

Pizzapotumis - 6 years ago
    I went back to an earlier mission but it was a no go, it still stated 252/250f. my next question is will this not allow me to receive the 100% achievement?

User Info: Pizzapotumis

Pizzapotumis - 6 years ago
    Is there a way to contact ubisoft or any other assassin's creed related customer service, contacts, and/ or tech support?

User Info: Pizzapotumis

Pizzapotumis - 6 years ago
    hey dargento, ya I did that. I had TO START A NEW GAME!!!! I get really mad when I have to redo things in games. The worst part is that I had every building bought, and landmark. Now I'm on a second game and I'm way past where I was, with everything done. I mean everything. all guild challenges, all landmarks and buildings bought. I'm not happy that I had to re-start but I'm in better shape. Today I had an update to the game. Anyone knows what did that do to the game???

User Info: Pizzapotumis

Pizzapotumis - 5 years ago

1. The solution is... restart the game, and at the begining of sequence 3, when you have to go to rosa in fiore, bartolomeo and la volpe, go to the thieves guild first, la volpe, it is the only freakin way it will work, trust me, i spent 72 hours finding the solution to this bug.

User Info: dargento

dargento - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I suggest you replay an ealier memory( Right after you unlock the guild) then do it right away)

User Info: faithntubz

faithntubz - 6 years ago 0 1