Question from Pizzapotumis

Thieves Guild pickpocket challenge frozen or gliched?

I preformed the pickpocket challenge. my game states that I have 252/250f. I never received the challenged reward in game, nor is the challenge marked off in red on the list. Has anyone else had this happen? Please help thanks.

Pizzapotumis provided additional details:

I went back to an earlier mission but it was a no go, it still stated 252/250f. my next question is will this not allow me to receive the 100% achievement?

Is there a way to contact ubisoft or any other assassin's creed related customer service, contacts, and/ or tech support?

hey dargento, ya I did that. I had TO START A NEW GAME!!!! I get really mad when I have to redo things in games. The worst part is that I had every building bought, and landmark. Now I'm on a second game and I'm way past where I was, with everything done. I mean everything. all guild challenges, all landmarks and buildings bought. I'm not happy that I had to re-start but I'm in better shape. Today I had an update to the game. Anyone knows what did that do to the game???

dargento answered:

The solution is... restart the game, and at the begining of sequence 3, when you have to go to rosa in fiore, bartolomeo and la volpe, go to the thieves guild first, la volpe, it is the only freakin way it will work, trust me, i spent 72 hours finding the solution to this bug.
0 0

faithntubz answered:

I suggest you replay an ealier memory( Right after you unlock the guild) then do it right away)
0 1

Thieves Guild challenge? Answered Hunter_Zero72
How do you do the crossbow courtesan guild challenge? Answered Froggy64
Hazard Game Is Not In Thieves Hideout?? Open Deadlyman007
Guild level ups? Answered Red_Renegade7
Guild Crests? Answered Marinus11