Question from LilSaintv3

What is a good place to kill enemies stationed at a guard posts using my crossbow without being detected?

Guild challenge for the Courtesans #3!!! This whole time I thought I been doing that with my crossbow, but I still have 0 out of 20. I have killed soldiers on the roof and the ground with my bow without being detected several times. Now I dont have a clue what I am suppose to do, Does it have to be on a certain mission or something?

ZzSniperHawkzZ answered:

OMG!!!!! I was looking for this challenge forever and I found the absolutely PERFECT place to do it. So, go to sequence 7 memory 3, "Exit Stage Right" and youll be at the colosseum. Now just follow these easy steps and you'll have the challenge completed before you know it.

There will be posted guards surrounding the entire colosseum...there are easily more than 12 covering the entire circumference of this place, meaning that you can have it completed with two replays guaranteed. So each mini entrance will be blocked by TWO guards and in front of those guards will be an array of pillars you can hide behind, Seeing as Ezio holds the crossbow with his right hand, you will hide behind one of the pillars to avoid detection and inch out of hiding to the RIGHT to take out the RIGHT guard. Then when the guard you just shot goes down, the LEFT guard will bend down like an idiot to see what happened to his partner, thats when you can easily stroll out and crossbow the other. Two down and no detection. Then you can pickpocket the deceased guards to replenish the crossbow bolts you just used. Then rinse and repeat for every other two man guard station around the colosseum. :) Easiest way to get this accomplished in my opinion.
2 0

Answers

blink96 answered:

i have the same problem. I have figured out that what they mean by "posted guards", they are refering to guards who do not move for anything. the type of guards that protect a target or treasure chest. the problem i'm having is finding any. I've already finished the game and this is the last challenge i need to get so that i can finish my weapons collection. if anyone has a good place, please post.
0 0

Lazerous1 answered:

I like to use the mission in sequence seven titled "French Kiss" as a lot of the frenchmen you need to kill are at guard stations.
0 0