Where can I find the romulus armor or a health upgrade?

1. I am trying to up grade ezios armor how do I do that

User Info: kemofury

kemofury - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can purchase armor at any of the blacksmiths. But you must have unlocked it either by storyline and/or shop quests. The armors themselves give you health upgrades and it tells you how much before you buy.

User Info: Mortalitor

Mortalitor - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can't exactly upgrade existing armor, but you can buy new armor, and more armor is unlocked as you progress through the story, renovate blacksmith shops, and complete a certain shop quest.

As for the Brutus armor that you can get from the Romulus treasure room, you have to collect all six keys. With every scroll you get from a Romulus lair, there is a key. When you have all six, go to the yellow wolf symbol on your map. Once in that area, find a staircase leading underground and just explore until you find a room that has a doorway that you have to climb up to. Go through that and you'll find the room with Brutus' armor. The armor gives you max health and never needs to be repaired.

User Info: ROFLMEOW

ROFLMEOW - 6 years ago 0 0