No aquedotto claudia glyph what gives?

1. I've been scouring all over the aqueduct where this thing is supposed to be. I've marked it on my map in the database, and just plain wandered aimlessly around w/ eagle vision on and still can't find this thing. can someone, anyone help?

User Info: travelingbunk

travelingbunk - 6 years ago
    Yea i'm not sure where to pick up one of those assassin's compass' is that at the blacksmith? j/k yea still no idea

User Info: travelingbunk

travelingbunk - 6 years ago

1. Go to the marker and run up onto the aqueduct. Once up there, run north and east with Eagle Vision active. It'll be on the north side of one part of the aqueduct, near the Borgia tower.

User Info: HoshunMk112

HoshunMk112 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. you can get shaun to mark the point on the map (database, locations, filter to glyphs, select claudia aqueduct), but shaun is less than useless as a helper. The glyph is about 120 meters to the east of the marker that shows up. It's on the north face of the aqueduct, as already said. You have to jump to it from a nearby building/tower.

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 6 years ago 0 0