Question from xioncrush

Where can I find the broom for "Spring Cleaning"?

"Kill a guard with a broom." Sounds like an awesome idea! Too bad I have no idea where to find a broom in the game. Anyone seen this yet?

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

Normal NPCs can be seen sweeping so you have to knock them down (or just barge into them) to get them to drop their broom and ten you can pick it up like a normal weapon.

as to where to find it that might be a bit difficult. I think the sweepers are random so i don't know if this applies to everyones game or just to mine but in the courtesan mission where you have to follow the courtesan and kill the person she is meeting there is one on the way to where you first see her.

other than that, just keep your eye out for someone sweeping and then take their broom.
1 0

MiRSol111 answered:

Ditto^^^ just keep an eye out.
0 0

Rx3whiteice answered:

i found mine by a borgia tower during one of the missions where you had to save Bartolmoe's wife
p.s beating a brute with a broom is insanely funny
0 0

Phant0m_N3xus answered:

Find some civilian sweeping on the streets
0 0