Where can I find the broom for "Spring Cleaning"?

1. "Kill a guard with a broom." Sounds like an awesome idea! Too bad I have no idea where to find a broom in the game. Anyone seen this yet?

User Info: xioncrush

xioncrush - 6 years ago

1. Normal NPCs can be seen sweeping so you have to knock them down (or just barge into them) to get them to drop their broom and ten you can pick it up like a normal weapon.

as to where to find it that might be a bit difficult. I think the sweepers are random so i don't know if this applies to everyones game or just to mine but in the courtesan mission where you have to follow the courtesan and kill the person she is meeting there is one on the way to where you first see her.

other than that, just keep your eye out for someone sweeping and then take their broom.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ditto^^^ just keep an eye out.

User Info: MiRSol111

MiRSol111 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. i found mine by a borgia tower during one of the missions where you had to save Bartolmoe's wife
    p.s beating a brute with a broom is insanely funny

User Info: Rx3whiteice

Rx3whiteice - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Find some civilian sweeping on the streets

User Info: Phant0m_N3xus

Phant0m_N3xus - 5 years ago 0 0