Question from odin8890

My romulus armor has vanished?

Ok. so i was playing some sequence i think sequence 2 and i was replaying all the memoarys to get 100% synch for one of the achivemnts. one of the sequences was one in which ezio buys his first armor piece. (i have already completed the game and have the romules armor at this point and i am simply going back to get an achivemnt) so the mission requires i buy the armor to continue with the mission. i do so

once i bought the armor it is auto maticaly eqquped to ezio at this point ezio stops wearing the romulus armor. i do the mission without a hitch and when i leave the mission im in the starting gear i purchased during the replayed memoary i check my inventory and there is no romulas armor SOMEONE HALP MEH..

i really dont want to go around with the starting armor and i cant find my romulas armor anywhere in my inventory what do i do?

From: TheTJ2007 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure it is in your hideout in one of the rooms with the rest of the armor. In Assassin's Creed II, after the game is over, you did not have any of your weapons. The weapons were in the old hideout. I'm halfway through AC: Brotherhood right now.