Question from CLarge

Where can I find idems for the suesenhofer armor?

I've gone through all of the chests and yet I cant find any shrunken heads... or elephant ivory. I have the indian diamonds or whatever

Answers

ReaperBE answered:

Your better of doing the 6 Romulus Shrines and getting the Brutus Armor because it gives the same health stats as the Seusenhofer Armor, but the Brutus Armor is unbreakable, so no need to run to blacksmith's every time your armor is broken ^^

anyway,

Shrunken heads:
1st one is in a treasure chest on a cliff near the Thief Guild
2nd one is in a Romulus Shrine called 'Sixth Day'

Elephant Ivory:
Start hunting down some thieves and Borgia messengers in the city
1 0

blue_devil_99 answered:

Elephant Ivory, along with the Silk and Cardinal's Purple Dye for the Tailor Shop Quest, can be obtained by repeating the second Thief Guild memory involving a fistfight with 8 bandits. Kill 6 or so of the 8 bandits and loot the bodies DURING THE MEMORY; the resulting trade items will stay in your inventory provided you successfully complete the memory.

Shrunken Heads can be found in treasure chests. There are only two I know of in game. One is on a cliff in the countryside in the southern part of the map. The other is in the 'Sixth Day' Lair of Romulus, in a hallway to the right of the large cross in the cathedral at the end of the lair.
0 0

Where can I find the romulus armor or a health upgrade? Open kemofury
Drachen Armor? Open Wolfmeister101
How do I get Altair's armor? Open dbzfan127
Altir's Armor? Answered awsomjosiah
Where did the Brutus Armor go? Open mattanderson776