Does Lanz ever show up?

1. the Templar mission "Down to Earth" about the thief that started killing people by throwing them off roofs after his baby died is frustrating as hell. Lanz never shows up in the yellow target area, on top of buildings or on the ground. I walked around the whole area for almost half an hour with eagle vision on and couldn't find him.
    Is this just a glitch with my copy of the game, are other people having the same issue, or am I not doing something right (i.e. is it one of those missions where the developers decided to make it 'difficult' by adding unknown or absurd requirements to complete)

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 6 years ago
    Huh. I searched top to bottom every building and corner in the target zone, but no, I never replayed the memory from the DNA menu. I'll try that, thanks.

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 6 years ago
    Nope, still can't find him, day or night. Can't replay the memory, b/c to replay it you have to beat it. Trying to restart memory, but it hasn't helped so far. Thinking I'm either looking in the wrong place or i've hit a glitch of some kind.

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 6 years ago
    There are only about 4-6 rooftops in the green area, I've checked all of them and he's nowhere to be found. I thought he'd be at the one with the dead guy near the haystack (looks like he was pushed off the roof), but he wasn't.

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 6 years ago

1. He was flying in mid air and he couldn't move so i just shot him with my Hidden gun (installed the game to my xbox as soon as i did that mission)

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just played that part and had no problem finding Lanz. He was on top of a broken down building, sitting perched inside the "green" area. Not sure why you can't find him... Did you try to replay the memory from the DNA strand?

User Info: Smelly_Mongoose

Smelly_Mongoose - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. No trouble here. He's standing on a rooftop. Eagle vision the hell out of it haha

User Info: IsoulstizI

IsoulstizI - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. If you can't find him use your eagle vision that's how i found him.

User Info: iikaruga

iikaruga - 6 years ago 0 3
  4. Hey i had the same problem trying to find that guy.. i looked for atleast 30 mins with eagle vision and with wat you guys said in here.. he must get glitched into a building or something.. but i found that aborting the missing and reaccepting it made him show up so try that

User Info: Liam1389

Liam1389 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Ok i think i can help
    it is possible your game is glitched but where he might be is the top corner of the farthest house on the left side close to the edge of the yellow area...i found him on a corner with my eagle vision and tried to normally assassinate him from the ledge (lol didnt work and he ran but simple to catch when he climbs a ladder lol)
    i honestly hope this helps you a bit cuz this mission is easy and fun to do

User Info: sephiroth_kill

sephiroth_kill - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. I got same issue in my AC..
    Can't find Lanz everywhere.. (In the greenzone)

User Info: mrhagane

mrhagane - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Hey! I restart the memory and at last I can find him

(He sitting in the top of building)
    This is must be glitch

User Info: mrhagane

mrhagane - 5 years ago 0 1
  8. Found him it was easy

User Info: Zekale

Zekale - 5 years ago 0 1