Question from onebeast

I have 11 out 12 tailors cant find the last one WTF ?

I have 11 out 12 tailors cant find the last one it says
centro district 97 % 11/12 tailor shops renoveted 100 all other district's , i now of 5 in centro district thay r all open ?

JTBR02 answered:

I had the same problem but with a different vendor. The easiest way to find the missing vendors is to open up your map, and turn off the icons you are not interested in. To change what icons are displayed, simply press X while in the map view. I would think you could probably spot it pretty easily if you turned off everything but the economic icons, thought you could limit it only to tailors if that makes it easier.
2 0

Answers

HoshunMk112 answered:

What?
0 2

Rx3whiteice answered:

Go to your map and hover your cursor over each individual district (4 i think) and if you bought/renovated everything else the district that doesnt say 100% is probably where your tailor is
1 0

Where do you find leonardo? Answered abfirstr8
Where can I find Leonardo? Open KttanBachika
Where can I find Akonit? Answered Mito_Chael
Can you keep the weapons you find? Answered BloodFawkes
Where can I find the 10 feathers? Open assassin4ev2011