Question from kl96

What actually is the teasure of Romulus?

Has anyone found out what the treasure of Romulus is; money, armour, weapons, items, etc.?

Xertrikeoth answered:

Its basically the same thing that you get in ac2 for completing all of the assassin's tombs. You get some BA armor and a BA dagger. So completing all of the Romulus quests is worth it.
0 0

Answers

bobbychez answered:

Armor and a weapon.
1 0

Cannabis419 answered:

The treasure of romulus is the armour of brutus and the dagger of brutus i just got it myself it doesn't take very long to get but is worth the little bit of trouble to get it

I still have no clue who this bruts guy is tho so
0 0

HeWhoWasHere2 answered:

I am still working on the getting the armor. But for the slight question as to Brutus, he is the man who betrayed and assisted in the mass stabbing of Julius Ceasar.
0 0

Cannabis419 answered:

Well thank you for answering one of my questions.
0 0

pokeplayer100 answered:

The treasure is the Armor and Dagger of Brutus.
The dagger has all stats maxed out and the armor has its own character skin, maxed out stats, and is unbreakable.
0 0

5th Romulus Lair? Answered hirenses
Lair of Romulus? Answered kl96
Followers of Romulus Help? Answered mrcheesete0
where is the last lair of Romulus? Answered Broadcloak
Last Romulus Lair? Open HarleyQuinn2010