Missing supplies?

1. In my inventory, under supplies, I seem to be missing something. I have knives, bullets, medicine, crossbow bolts, etc. But something under knives is LOCKED. I thought it was poison, but I have 15 vials, and even if I had none it should say 0 not locked. What is this elusive LOCKED item. I also finished the game, hope that helps.

User Info: kwong0028

kwong0028 - 6 years ago

1. Aha. I have looked into it. When you get fast poison, it makes regular poison disappear, turning it into locked. Hope this answers everyone :3

User Info: LocoPanda

LocoPanda - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Smoke bombs??

User Info: joshuacwy2111

joshuacwy2111 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Did you complete the Leonardo quests? If not, that slot may be for parachutes.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I have the same problem. It's not parachutes because I have those too and I am still missing something. Maybe it's dlc.

User Info: attentaeter85

attentaeter85 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Fast poison. You get it from doing shop quest from the doctors.

User Info: zackbrostrom

zackbrostrom - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I have the same problem, and it's not fast poison. For some reason ( god knows why!) poison, nor fast poison, show up in the supply list. I found this post because I'm looking for an answer, and I guess it's a DLC. Any thoughts on what it could be?

User Info: LocoPanda

LocoPanda - 5 years ago 0 0