Question from kwong0028

Missing supplies?

In my inventory, under supplies, I seem to be missing something. I have knives, bullets, medicine, crossbow bolts, etc. But something under knives is LOCKED. I thought it was poison, but I have 15 vials, and even if I had none it should say 0 not locked. What is this elusive LOCKED item. I also finished the game, hope that helps.

LocoPanda answered:

Aha. I have looked into it. When you get fast poison, it makes regular poison disappear, turning it into locked. Hope this answers everyone :3
2 0

Answers

joshuacwy2111 answered:

Smoke bombs??
0 0

bobbychez answered:

Did you complete the Leonardo quests? If not, that slot may be for parachutes.
0 0

attentaeter85 answered:

I have the same problem. It's not parachutes because I have those too and I am still missing something. Maybe it's dlc.
0 0

zackbrostrom answered:

Fast poison. You get it from doing shop quest from the doctors.
0 0

LocoPanda answered:

I have the same problem, and it's not fast poison. For some reason ( god knows why!) poison, nor fast poison, show up in the supply list. I found this post because I'm looking for an answer, and I guess it's a DLC. Any thoughts on what it could be?
0 0

Missing? Answered supermario11196
Missing map ? Open koshan12
Missing mission icon?! Answered Guyll
Capes missing after unlock, What do i do? Open garrato8
Missing the Basilica Emilia in the database? Answered u2rocksbaby