Mercenary Challenge Glitching?

1. My counter isnt going up when I kill spawned horseback guards. any ideas?

User Info: cloud4everalway

cloud4everalway - 6 years ago
    I am killing the right kind of horseback guards but the problem is is that the counter doesnt recognize that I killed a guard on a horse. Im not in battle,im just exploring around to find them and kill them with my crossbow or pistol. It sometimes count it but then after that it wont. I'll keep trying though.

User Info: cloud4everalway

cloud4everalway - 6 years ago
    Yeah I figured it out later on after typing this. I only had like 5-10 left to do so it wasnt that much of a hassel. I achieved a 100% Total Sync recently so yeah I feel good about achieving this.

User Info: cloud4everalway

cloud4everalway - 6 years ago
    Please mark an answer as 'accepted', so this information can go to others in the 'Answered Questions' areas and out of the 'Open Questions' area. Thanks.

User Info: AkridHunter

AkridHunter - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The way I earned this achievement was to jump from my horse to their's using the assassinate button (x, I think) when I rode near them. You may want to try that instead of the crossbow or gun as there may be some distance requirement you must meet.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0