Question from cloud4everalway

Mercenary Challenge Glitching?

My counter isnt going up when I kill spawned horseback guards. any ideas?

cloud4everalway provided additional details:

I am killing the right kind of horseback guards but the problem is is that the counter doesnt recognize that I killed a guard on a horse. Im not in battle,im just exploring around to find them and kill them with my crossbow or pistol. It sometimes count it but then after that it wont. I'll keep trying though.

Yeah I figured it out later on after typing this. I only had like 5-10 left to do so it wasnt that much of a hassel. I achieved a 100% Total Sync recently so yeah I feel good about achieving this.

AkridHunter asked for clarification:

Please mark an answer as 'accepted', so this information can go to others in the 'Answered Questions' areas and out of the 'Open Questions' area. Thanks.

Answers

bobbychez answered:

The way I earned this achievement was to jump from my horse to their's using the assassinate button (x, I think) when I rode near them. You may want to try that instead of the crossbow or gun as there may be some distance requirement you must meet.
0 0

Mercenary fights? Answered metalhead151
Thieves Guild challenge? Answered Hunter_Zero72
Gaurd Post Courtesan Challenge? Answered GameGod0122
How do you do the crossbow courtesan guild challenge? Answered Froggy64
Thieves Guild pickpocket challenge frozen or gliched? Answered Pizzapotumis