Question from remyjp

How do i open the wooden doors with the red cross on it? There's a few of them disbursed throughout

What's the deal with the doors with the red crosses on them?

Answers

TenkaKarasu answered:

Does anyone have any idea whats up with either the giant wooden door at the end of the set of stairs when you and lucy are trying to get access to the santuary OR the giant stone doors with the Auditore crest on them in the Villa to the left side of the palazzo (when facing the Auditore palazzo) on the floor level the shops are on are for?
0 2

Last_Ryu answered:

TenkaKarasu the giant stone doors with the Auditore crest on them in the Villa to the left side of the palazzo are from AC2, it is the Auditore Family crypt which is unlocked by connecting to Uplay
0 1

Wolfmeister101 answered:

I think they are templar layers. the gameis still new, so maybe theyll be dlcs. I am confused too. Theyre everywhere. i wouldnt worry about it though.
0 0

leenage11 answered:

Thiese are called Templar Lairs youneed to get onto Uplay(I think).
And also you can get a special asassins creed brotherhood special edition and it gives you a person called the officer and a Templar Lair.
Hope I helped im called
Feral Luigi11
On xbox live please add me
0 0

Eskimoobob answered:

These are Templar Lairs either unlocked via The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC or if you purchased the Collectors Edition of AC:B. Either way that should open the additional dungeons to you; These however are not required for 100% Sync.
0 0