How do i open the wooden doors with the red cross on it? There's a few of them disbursed throughout

1. What's the deal with the doors with the red crosses on them?

User Info: remyjp

remyjp - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Does anyone have any idea whats up with either the giant wooden door at the end of the set of stairs when you and lucy are trying to get access to the santuary OR the giant stone doors with the Auditore crest on them in the Villa to the left side of the palazzo (when facing the Auditore palazzo) on the floor level the shops are on are for?

User Info: TenkaKarasu

TenkaKarasu - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. TenkaKarasu the giant stone doors with the Auditore crest on them in the Villa to the left side of the palazzo are from AC2, it is the Auditore Family crypt which is unlocked by connecting to Uplay

User Info: Last_Ryu

Last_Ryu - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. I think they are templar layers. the gameis still new, so maybe theyll be dlcs. I am confused too. Theyre everywhere. i wouldnt worry about it though.

User Info: Wolfmeister101

Wolfmeister101 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Thiese are called Templar Lairs youneed to get onto Uplay(I think).
    And also you can get a special asassins creed brotherhood special edition and it gives you a person called the officer and a Templar Lair.
    Hope I helped im called
    Feral Luigi11
    On xbox live please add me

User Info: leenage11

leenage11 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. These are Templar Lairs either unlocked via The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC or if you purchased the Collectors Edition of AC:B. Either way that should open the additional dungeons to you; These however are not required for 100% Sync.

User Info: Eskimoobob

Eskimoobob - 5 years ago 0 0