Mystery Door?

1. Does anyone have any idea whats up with either the giant wooden door at the end of the set of stairs when you and lucy are trying to get access to the santuary OR the giant stone doors with the Auditore crest on them in the Villa to the left side of the palazzo (when facing the Auditore palazzo) on the floor level the shops are on are for?

User Info: TenkaKarasu

TenkaKarasu - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If I am following you correctly, the second door you mention was where the Auditore crypt was located (a crypt that was unlocked with UPlay points) in Assassin's Creed 2. As for the first door, I am not quite sure where you are talking about, but it is likely just a door.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. First door- if you are talking about when you are in the caves, I doubt it has any importance (Unless you are stuck in the caves, in which case it is probably the way you need to go). If not, you might need to clarify.

Seccond door- bobbychez is right. The door was for DLC (through UPlay) in AC: 2, and so far serves no importance in AC: Brotherhood.

User Info: Xertrikeoth

Xertrikeoth - 6 years ago 0 0