Question from Gen194

How do i assign missions to my assassin recruits?

I've looked everywhere and that bloody owners manual won't tell me how?

Graemecracker13 answered:

While you can't send assassins on missions, you can send them on what are called "contracts". Contracts provide the purpose of getting florians and giving your assassins more exp. To send assassins on contracts, simply go to your hideout, pigeon coop, or assassin tower and send them on whichever contract you desire! However, depending on the level of your assassin, certain contracts can end with your assassin being brutally murdered. So check the success percentage near the top left corner when assigning them and away you go!
2 0

Answers

iikaruga answered:

Go to pigeons coop,assassin tower or your hideout where the book is and then just go to contracts and choose a assassin to go on a mission and just remember to watch the percentage of success
0 0