Please help ... i might be stuck ... at 62 percent and will not start over ... will trade in if unfixable?

1. Okay i used a tunnel to fast travel to a previous point i was at cuz i missed a doctor ... but when i got there it was a desyncronized area (which makes no sense ) ... but the problem is it saved right b4 me dying and now its stuck in a constant death loop ... leaving and re entering the animus doesnt work ... neither does replaying memorys or loading my save game ... anything i can do or has this game just glitched itself into a $60 frisbee

User Info: sunkencobra

sunkencobra - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Unless you can exit the area you are in before you die either by leaving the area or by going back into the tunnel, then I suspect you are stuck with this save file and will have to start a new game to continue on.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Start a new game

User Info: neroisthebest

neroisthebest - 5 years ago 0 0