What's the use of VIGILANTES??

1. I can't seem to figure this one out. What's the point of the vigilantes? I seem to remember them having some use in AC2, but I may be wrong.. They're always marked on the in-game HUD but I can't interact with them in any way. Do they come into play later, or am I just missing something here?

User Info: Ulvirfaust

Ulvirfaust - 6 years ago

1. If you get into a fight with guards and vigilantes are near by they'll grab the guards and just distract them until you either run away or kill the guards

User Info: Rx3whiteice

Rx3whiteice - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You can use the mercenaries, thieves, and courtesans to attack and distract groups of guard or as a blending option, but I have not heard of vigilantes. However, there are groups of folks around Rome who you may be referring to that will assist you when in a fight. They will stop guards from chasing or attacking you by grabbing onto them. You do not enable this as it is automatically built into the game.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Vigilantes will provoke and harass guards that you or your followers start a fight with.

User Info: VFG

VFG - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Basically people that make fun of guards, if guards get near, they'll distract them, if your fighting, they'll help by punching, grabbing and hijacking guards.

User Info: chidoric

chidoric - 5 years ago 0 0