Stuck in the Cloaca Maxima... What to do?

1. Hi, today after finished the mission for the last key while the game was loading rome i would to change ezio's uniform, the game asked me if i was sure to do that, then i pressed X, after the loading screen i was at the beginning of the cloaca but when i went on i saw that the way was closed... now i can't go back neither forward... i finished the game and don't want to restart it again... what can i do?
    [sorry for my english ^^]

User Info: Rubino90

Rubino90 - 6 years ago
    I stuck myself in the same place in a different way.. I finished the mission with 50% synchronization, so I immediately restarted before loading back into Rome. When I finished the mission with 100%, it dropped me at the beginning of the stage - with the gate that I'm sure is all too familiar to you standing between myself and escape. Filed a ticket with Ubisoft, they blew it off saying I was asking a strategy-related question.. sold the game and maybe I'll finish it in a year or so :/

User Info: TwistedAscent

TwistedAscent - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It sounds like you glitched yourself out of the game my man. Sorry to say. THough I didn't know that you could change mid load...

User Info: xioncrush

xioncrush - 6 years ago 0 0