Artifacts in Monteriggioni?
Just stumbled onto Maria's feather chest by total accident. Where are the other items? What does collecting them do?
Sionnach_Oghma - 6 years ago
Top Voted Answer
Total of 5 artifacts. They do nothing that I'm aware of. They are:
1. Feather chest found in damage crater on very top of Monteriggioni
2. Medici cape in Church (head down main street from the house, take a left at red van and head straight into church)
3. Ezio's belt found on a ledge at the front of the town, farthest right corner from the main house
4. Mario's sword found stuck in the ground under a tree about half way from the house to Ezio's belt
5. Claudia's ledger book found in the room that had the world map in AC II. Walk into the room and turn right before you cut to the basement.
rbertellotti - 6 years ago
There are a total of five items, all of which glow a bright gold.
They are located:
1) On the roof of the villa,
2) In the town's church
3) In villa room, on your way to the animus
4 In the Centre on town next to a tree.
5) Near the gate enterace to the town, on a roof.
As far as i know there is no bonus for getting all the items, but there is an achievement to getting 1 of them.
RJ082 (Expert) - 6 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|So can you go back to Monteriggioni after finishing the game?||Answered|
|What is the point of collecting al 5 artifacts in 2012?||Answered|
|Want to help?||Unresolved|
|Why is there no audio when the characters speak?||Unresolved|
|Did anyone ever suspected of the woman of the flower mission in the game introduction ?||Unresolved|