Question from AznBoi45654

Armor of Altair Broken...?

**This contains spoilers but at the same time please don't post any spoilers!!!**

When Ezio's villa gets raped by the Borgia, the Armor of Altair breaks but in AC2 it specifically said that it is invincible/unbreakable...

AznBoi45654 provided additional details:

My question is....wtf?

Omg people I asked this question almost a month ago. Stop answering. I get the point, it didn't break blah blah blah. NOW SHUT UP.

themonitor0 answered:

The armor is invincible to swords and other common weapons. It was destroyed by a cannonball, kind of a little more power behind that.
1 1

Answers

Jallen9000 answered:

There's no question here.
1 1

Rx3whiteice answered:

Broken? i thought it said lost and themonitor kinda has a point sword vs. cannonball unfortunately cannonball wins
0 1

lordofallpies answered:

You lose it and then you can get it off uplay
0 1

awsomjosiah answered:

Almost,almost invinceble,Maio said it was strong but light.No armor survives a direct cannon ball.
0 1

ssa_playboy answered:

WELL a cannon ball can break any armor and even the roof and the beam fall on it.................btw it can still be unlocked through uplay
0 1

Zekale answered:

It never said it was unbreakable it was just strong besides the armor of brutus is strong too if u want back altairs just get it off uplay
0 1

shorty_jj21 answered:

You can download his armor from UPLAY for like 40 points. BTW a cannon ball exploading into almost anything destroys almost anything. The armor is strong and light, built with a "new" metal that Altair "found" it does not mean that it is indestructable just that it is strong and light.
0 1

leenage11 answered:

It wouldent be fair to be letting you run around with the best armour now would it? so they made it like the last gamebuy armour and wepons and work your way up the chain like in Assains creed 2
(NEXT PART SORT OF SPOILER)
Only set the assains recruits on level 1 star missions untill they are level 4 and a half or they chould die in any mission!! I made this mistake loads of times and it ruined my game but I fixed it (Phew) !_!
0 0

How do I get Altair's armor? Open dbzfan127
Altair's armor? Open RamboneForever
Switching robes, Altair to Ezio? Answered Sayoran1501
Is there a way to unlock or play with Altair's weapon? If there is, how? Answered LilSaintv3
Broken aqueduct view point? Answered Mo-Po