Armor of Altair Broken...?

1. **This contains spoilers but at the same time please don't post any spoilers!!!**

When Ezio's villa gets raped by the Borgia, the Armor of Altair breaks but in AC2 it specifically said that it is invincible/unbreakable...

User Info: AznBoi45654

AznBoi45654 - 6 years ago
    My question is....wtf?

User Info: AznBoi45654

AznBoi45654 - 6 years ago
    Omg people I asked this question almost a month ago. Stop answering. I get the point, it didn't break blah blah blah. NOW SHUT UP.

User Info: AznBoi45654

AznBoi45654 - 5 years ago

1. The armor is invincible to swords and other common weapons. It was destroyed by a cannonball, kind of a little more power behind that.

User Info: themonitor0

themonitor0 - 6 years ago 1 1

1. There's no question here.

User Info: Jallen9000

Jallen9000 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Broken? i thought it said lost and themonitor kinda has a point sword vs. cannonball unfortunately cannonball wins

User Info: Rx3whiteice

Rx3whiteice - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. You lose it and then you can get it off uplay

User Info: lordofallpies

lordofallpies - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Almost,almost invinceble,Maio said it was strong but light.No armor survives a direct cannon ball.

User Info: awsomjosiah

awsomjosiah - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. WELL a cannon ball can break any armor and even the roof and the beam fall on it.................btw it can still be unlocked through uplay

User Info: ssa_playboy

ssa_playboy - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. It never said it was unbreakable it was just strong besides the armor of brutus is strong too if u want back altairs just get it off uplay

User Info: Zekale

Zekale - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. You can download his armor from UPLAY for like 40 points. BTW a cannon ball exploading into almost anything destroys almost anything. The armor is strong and light, built with a "new" metal that Altair "found" it does not mean that it is indestructable just that it is strong and light.

User Info: shorty_jj21

shorty_jj21 - 5 years ago 0 1
  8. It wouldent be fair to be letting you run around with the best armour now would it? so they made it like the last gamebuy armour and wepons and work your way up the chain like in Assains creed 2
    (NEXT PART SORT OF SPOILER)
    Only set the assains recruits on level 1 star missions untill they are level 4 and a half or they chould die in any mission!! I made this mistake loads of times and it ruined my game but I fixed it (Phew) !_!

User Info: leenage11

leenage11 - 5 years ago 0 0