Question from kl96

Aconite?

I am looking for an item called aconite, and I have opened all of th reasure chests. I am wondering whether you have to find a teasure chest during a level. Does anyone know how and/or where to find i?
Thanks.

From: assasindoug 4 years ago

Aconite Riddle.. haha.... listen guys, the only way to get Aconite is from a Borgia Messenger.. THE ONLY WAY!!! and im not talking about the red n white dots that show up on your mini map and run from you, these guys run from you, but only have a white arrow over their heads and DO NOT show up on your map. GOOD LUCK!!! i ran all over Rome until i finally ran into the right one.

It's the only thing I am missing for the doctor quest too. I too have looked in all treasure chests. However, the best place to find it, or so I have been told, is from the Borgia messengers, pickpockets, or the Cento Occhi thieves and they can be hard to come by past a certain point in the game. I suggest reloading one of the Thief missions, in particular, where you have to fight 8 or so of them hand-to-hand and collect items from them (before the fight is over or the memory will end).

Try looking at assassin missions, some will give you rewards.
and go around the country side (open areas where there arent as many buildings) and sometimes you'll get ambushed by bandits and when you kill them loot their bodies and they usually give you something nice

Yea I know what you guys mean this is really hard to get I keep looking every where so I guess I just have to wait and find some more of these messengers and what really sucks its the last item for a shop that I need and I hate it.