I can't find some of the landmarks in the game. Help?

1. I'm missing some of the gates in Rome and some locations in Venice in my database. Is there a map out there to help or a link? Also, these aren't the ones you pay for, it's the ones that you press select and you get info, and they're found in your database.

User Info: thetran

thetran - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Some of the locations, especially the locations in Venice are opened through optional missions. Make sure you have played through the Christina and Leonardo missions to access some of these locations. As for landmarks, they are indicated on the in game map so they should be easy to find.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You can view Landmarks on your map, they look like unshaded Tailor symbols. When you get close to a Landmark, a window will pop up with the landmark's name, and you can press (SELECT) to view more about it. The other landmarks outside of Rome are accessed by Christina memories, War Machines, and some from Unique Assassin's Contracts (those rated with *s instead of diamonds).

User Info: AkridHunter

AkridHunter - 5 years ago 0 0