Tiber Island Promotion beyond 1st cinematic?

1. Okay, so I've promoted 4 Assassins to lvl 10. But now I have 4 more lvl 9's to promote -- How do I do this?? I have searched my hideout all over and find nothing to trigger there promotions...

User Info: teameffigy

teameffigy - 6 years ago
    Yes, I've tried everything -- traveled the tunnels, entered through the front door, entered through the rooftop. Does it just auto-trigger?? I've got 5 -maxed out- lvl 9 assassins ready and am able to walk around my hideout looking for a promotion area or trigger -- so, it's just done at the door?? Hmmmm....

User Info: teameffigy

teameffigy - 5 years ago
    It totally was me - all along... My assassins were back from missions -- but I hadn't cleared them out at the pigeon coop ~ DUH!!
    --NO GLITCH--

User Info: teameffigy

teameffigy - 5 years ago

1. Do you travel to your hideout through the tunnels? The Assassin ritual cinematic will not start if you use the tunnels. You have to enter the hideout through the front door. If you do use the front door and it still doesn't work then it is most likely a glitch.

User Info: lilORANG

lilORANG - 6 years ago 1 0