How do you get Rome to look good?

1. I spend alot of time renovating rome. I'd like to see everything look better. Now I'm almost 80% done and there are still alot of crappy looking buildings and sad people. (ive done all borgia towers, renovated all shops) Do you have to get 100% before the city really starts to look better?

User Info: Wolfmeister101

Wolfmeister101 - 6 years ago

1. You need to get all the borgia flags and feathers. Make sure you rebuild the aqueducts. I have yet to do it yet, but I think the city and people don't really get better. That statement was more just to get you to buy the game.

User Info: 161366

161366 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. thats just how Rome is man, tattered and torn. even getting 100% of the buildings renovated and flags and feathers.. basically 100% of the sync, Rome still looks like it did in the beginning. the only things that look "renovated" are the Barracks, Thieves Guild, and Rosa di Fiore

User Info: assasindoug

assasindoug - 6 years ago 0 0