Assassin's creed brotherhood Vaticano treasure map.?

1. I cant buy the Vaticano treasure map i know i have to do the Shop Quest which i did but its still not unlocked. How Come? plzz help its the last set on treasure i have to get..

User Info: MistaLegacy

MistaLegacy - 5 years ago
    Do i have to reload a sequence to get the treasures out of the Vaticano area

User Info: MistaLegacy

MistaLegacy - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Once you do the shop quest you should not need to buy the map; it is automatically added to your inventory. If you've unlocked it then it should be showing treasures int he top left of the map view. If they are not there and you cannot do the shop quest it sounds like it might be a glitch to me. You may want to contact Ubisoft for support.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Nope, once you get near the end of the story and after you complete the story you can go and acquire those treasures.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I completed the shop quest in sequence 6 and did not have to buy the map. All I did was go into the shop quests and choose accept. I then checked the map and all 9 treasures were there.

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1 - 5 years ago 0 0