Question from cherokee_16

Why did I lose "everything" when I unlocked the secret Armor?

I beat the game, unlocked and purchased everything I could, and then went back and completed the final shrine after completion. I then proceeded to go unlock the Secret Armor and when I did, almost all of my weapons and armor disappeared. PLEASE HELP ME!

cherokee_16 provided additional details:

That was what i thought at first, but that's not the case. I went to the blacksmith and all the items i had already purchase were available for purchase again, treasure chests could be opened again, and every piece of weaponry and armor were missing from my hideout. I wondered if it skipped backwards in the sequences, but all of my achievements, shops, landmarks and "game data" was still intact.

J-RockOrigin asked for clarification:

The same thing happened to me but it was right after I finished sequence 6 and took me to sequence 7. If you know how to fix this please it would be much appreciated. Even if you don't please let me know what you did because I have no problem waitng it out and collecting the money from the bank, I'd just like to know if there's something I could do to fix this.

Answers

animalxer42 answered:

Are you sure they didn't just get replaced by Brutus' equipment? The armor/dagger automatically replace the currently equipped just like armor/weapons do when they are bought.
0 0