Question from bigwill8962

Templair lairs?

Is there a point to having these in the legend of the map or are they just to taunt me?

bigwill8962 provided additional details:

Your refering to the romulus lairs. i mean the templar lairs. if u look at the legend there is an option to show templar lairs but when turned on there is nothing new on the map. again, not the romulus lairs it specifically says templar lairs

Plasma2244 answered:

The templar lairs are only in the special or limited edition of the game they are exclusive DLC, at least right now whether they will become future DLC for everyone is unknown. Hope this helps.
0 0

StealthParanoia answered:

If you do all the Romulus Lairs you get this armour as a reward, the coloured icon on your map. It is the best armour in the game, except a piece of Sausen thingy (I can't remember which) has +1 health, but the Brutus Armour has a high resistance and next to never breaks.

In my opinion, unless you want to look more like a thug mercenary than an assassin, the armour is good for you, but I didn't like it because it looked heavy and furry and the hood is red and strange. It looks strange in my opinion.

You ALSO get the best dagger in the game, which I believe (but I'm not certain) that it also gives you new execution animations with that dagger.

Though, if you're kickarse.. you shouldn't need the armour.

0 1

Where are the other the Followers Of Romulus Lairs at? Open blackbladewing4
How many hidden chests in Lairs of Romulus? Answered u2rocksbaby
How do i jump off stuff? Unanswered Link704
Are there games similar to AC Brotherhood? Unanswered gamerman11385
Terracotta Pots & Nutmeg? Unanswered CALZORZ