Question from AznBoi45654

Where/how do I get the 2nd Shrunken Head?

I already got the first one which was on a cliff in the west or whatever and all I need is the second one. Apparently it's in one of the Romulus Lairs, Palazzo Laterano, but I can't seem to find it. If you know where it is, please tell me and if there is a certain way to get, please explain.

P.S. I beat the game, if that helps.

From: blue_devil_99 4 years ago

The other Shrunken Head is in the Lair of Romulus called 'The Sixth Day'. It is at the very end of the lair, in a hallway off to the right of the large cross in the big cathedral.

If you've already played through the lair, you can still get the chest by replaying it through the DNA menu. Note that you need to finish the lair after looting the chest for the item to stay in your inventory.

I am not sure which of the Romulus lairs you have heard it is in but I would check the catacombs one. This had a lot of off shoots from the main path that ended in a room with treasure chests. It could very well be where I found the second one, but I am not 100% sure of that.