Where are the other the Followers Of Romulus Lairs at?

1. I found the first three Lairs. But afterwards, i couldn't find the other three lairs. The only thing that involves with this is The Golden Lair. I need help, thanks in advance

User Info: blackbladewing4

blackbladewing4 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Advance the game's story. They'll pop up - two sometime around Sequence 5, and the last in Sequence 8.

User Info: HoshunMk112

HoshunMk112 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. At least one (possibly two) of the lairs require you complete certain rennovations in the countryside districts. Be sure to rennovate as many properties as you can (especially acqueducts, and don't forget faction buildings).

The final lair opens up near the end of the game (Sequence 8). I didn't notice it on the map until after I'd completed the main story, but you may be able to get to it slightly before then.

User Info: blue_devil_99

blue_devil_99 - 5 years ago 0 0