Why does the game keep telling me to update?

1. I bought this game yesterday. When i insert the cd and click play it tells me to update the game (or the console?) and failed! Can somebody help me? I've waited this game for so long.

User Info: 8492nd_Squadron

8492nd_Squadron - 5 years ago
    I got it fixed. sorry for troubling

User Info: 8492nd_Squadron

8492nd_Squadron - 4 years ago

1. Oops, forgot to change to answer :P

User Info: 8492nd_Squadron

8492nd_Squadron - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I'm not 100% sure. I've yet to play connected online, so I haven't experienced anything like that. Games do this all the time though; it's normally just some upgraded coding or glitch fixes. Stuff like that. I'm not sure why it keeps failing on you, though.

User Info: Rockydood

Rockydood - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't got Xbox Live and the first time I tried loading up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, it asked for me to save an update. The update is the new Kinect menu on the dashboard. When I chose yes to update, once it finishes, it will automatically reboot your 360 and load up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

If you cannot put the update on your console it sounds like there is a glitch. I don't believe you can play the game without the update. Try and put the update on your console again and if it won't accept it, take it back to the shop you bought it from.

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. In my case some of the trophies I have done such as complete sequence 4, recruit four assassins etc. have not been rewarded to me and sometimes this is complained about over the internet and then Ubisoft would obviously like to patch the glitch and fix it so they do updates which require you to agree to it so that the problem might not happen to you. This update hasn't happened with me yet so I'm still waiting. Right now I should have a platinum but thanks to the glitch I don't.

User Info: RaidenGear1

RaidenGear1 - 5 years ago 0 0