Where did the Brutus Armor go?

1. I had all the keys, but didn't decide to get the armor. When I wanted to get the armor I was in a mission that I couldn't exit out of (one of the last few). I went and got the armor then I went to where the next part of the sequence was, but the person that should have been there wasn't, so I had to restart the sequence. When I restarted it, my armor was gone, and so was the icon where the armor was kept. After I beat the game I went to the room with all my collected armor, and there was nothing there. I eventually found the area where the armor was first kept, but I saw through the gate that there was nothing there. Is there anything that anyone thinks that I can do?

User Info: mattanderson776

mattanderson776 - 5 years ago
    I checked that, but there was only the armor I bought, and the middle statue was empty.

User Info: mattanderson776

mattanderson776 - 5 years ago
    The same thing happened to me did u get it back after

User Info: Ginger420

Ginger420 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Check in the assassins hideout in the armor room.

User Info: thedoorman2009

thedoorman2009 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. thedoorman2009 is right. If it's not there try going to the DNA in your pause menu and replaying one or all of the keyscroll missions. Most likely its a glitch and your jacked.

User Info: MiRSol111

MiRSol111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Me, too. I wish someone can tell what happened to my armor. I was in a mission when I obtained it.

User Info: poly456

poly456 - 5 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How can I get the Brutus armour? Unresolved
How do I get Altair's armor? Answered
Drachen Armor? Unresolved
Altir's Armor? Answered
Altair's armor? Unresolved