Question from mattanderson776

Where did the Brutus Armor go?

I had all the keys, but didn't decide to get the armor. When I wanted to get the armor I was in a mission that I couldn't exit out of (one of the last few). I went and got the armor then I went to where the next part of the sequence was, but the person that should have been there wasn't, so I had to restart the sequence. When I restarted it, my armor was gone, and so was the icon where the armor was kept. After I beat the game I went to the room with all my collected armor, and there was nothing there. I eventually found the area where the armor was first kept, but I saw through the gate that there was nothing there. Is there anything that anyone thinks that I can do?

I checked that, but there was only the armor I bought, and the middle statue was empty.

Check in the assassins hideout in the armor room.

thedoorman2009 is right. If it's not there try going to the DNA in your pause menu and replaying one or all of the keyscroll missions. Most likely its a glitch and your jacked.

The same thing happened to me did u get it back after

Me, too. I wish someone can tell what happened to my armor. I was in a mission when I obtained it.