Question from u2rocksbaby

How many hidden chests in Lairs of Romulus?

Is there a set number of hidden chests in each Lair of Romulus? I found three in the Halls of Nero, but if that's not how many are in all the others, how many does each have?

bobbychez answered:

There are a specific number/location of chests in each lair, but I am not sure of a total. I am not sure if anybody has documented them as they are not required for 100% completion.
0 0

Answers

Wolfmeister101 answered:

theyre not required for 100 percent sinc. theyre just treasueres! they don't even have much money or trade items. 100 to 500 florins and the occasional tomatoe. Thats it. I have 100 sinc and don't have half the chests in rome.
1 0

sajtosbob answered:

I know this is old but I'd like to know this too. I'm a perfectionist so i'd like to collect every chest both in the lairs of romulus and war machine areas but it's pretty irritating not being able to check my progress with a guide or something. Any help?
0 0

Where are the other the Followers Of Romulus Lairs at? Open blackbladewing4
How do i get the chests near the lair of romulus in northern campagna? Open shadowguy1987
Templair lairs? Answered bigwill8962
5th Romulus Lair? Answered hirenses
Last Romulus Lair? Open HarleyQuinn2010