How many hidden chests in Lairs of Romulus?

1. Is there a set number of hidden chests in each Lair of Romulus? I found three in the Halls of Nero, but if that's not how many are in all the others, how many does each have?

User Info: u2rocksbaby

u2rocksbaby - 5 years ago

1. There are a specific number/location of chests in each lair, but I am not sure of a total. I am not sure if anybody has documented them as they are not required for 100% completion.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. theyre not required for 100 percent sinc. theyre just treasueres! they don't even have much money or trade items. 100 to 500 florins and the occasional tomatoe. Thats it. I have 100 sinc and don't have half the chests in rome.

User Info: Wolfmeister101

Wolfmeister101 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. I know this is old but I'd like to know this too. I'm a perfectionist so i'd like to collect every chest both in the lairs of romulus and war machine areas but it's pretty irritating not being able to check my progress with a guide or something. Any help?

User Info: sajtosbob

sajtosbob - 3 years ago 0 0