Is the assassination contract where you kill the cardinal a glitch?

1. I keep killing him with the crossbow right when I see him and the mission won't end.

User Info: qwazerp

qwazerp - 5 years ago
    I did and every time I tried it still didn't work.

User Info: qwazerp

qwazerp - 5 years ago
    I tried that but know that I think about it why would it be so easy to walk up to him and shoot him with the crossbow.

User Info: qwazerp

qwazerp - 5 years ago

User Info: qwazerp

qwazerp - 5 years ago
    did u KILL the guards surrounding him.

User Info: bigbadsam

bigbadsam - 5 years ago

1. Then u get the group and distract the guy following him and then KILL that S.O.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: bigbadsam

bigbadsam - 5 years ago 0 0

1. That might be a glitch...you might wanna try restarting the memory and if not the you might need to restart your 360

User Info: sephiroth_kill

sephiroth_kill - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You might have to uninstall game data and begin again freash if you can't get past that sequences. Otherwise I would try aborting the memory and restarting to see what happens (not sure if that is the same thing the person above me posted).

User Info: shorty_jj21

shorty_jj21 - 5 years ago 0 0