Question from SaikaiBushido

Are the guys on the box cover Ezio's assassins?

I remember from the commercials and previews seeing these guys running around assassinating soldiers for Ezio, and I was wondering if you ever got to recruit them. Because as it stands all my assassins look pretty plain, in the standard white robes. I was expecting a team of unique assassins with their own roles to play in the storyline, rather than a band of random citizens all dressed in the same outfit. So do these guys show up later, or do the generic assassins eventually get the unique gear and individual personalities portrayed in the previews?

bobbychez answered:

No they are not Ezio's Assassin's. The brotherhood are actually pretty plain in appearance. The characters on the front of the box are from the multiplayer component of the game. They are the player skins that you can use during online multiplayer.
0 0

Ezio is flying?! Open DaDevilGurl
Why does ezio randomly die? Answered runyonboy344
Can you still customize Ezio? Answered NSA_Agent
Where do i find Ezio's hideout? Answered ChromeGrill212
Switching robes, Altair to Ezio? Answered Sayoran1501