Question from swifty215

Where can i find pirates in towns?

Ok... i relized that the pirates always seem to have the most money and also have the best stuff to sell when you loot them.... but i can never find them help?

swifty215 provided additional details:

Well i did that mission andd they still show up time to time..... they look like the ppl you kill on the boat tryin to save that girl that was kidnappped by them.... i tought theyr pirates

Answers

bobbychez answered:

Pirates? Do you mean the bandits? They disappear after you complete the Thieves guild mission and they will "jump" you (up to that point) only out in the countryside. If you have completed the Thieves mission you can reload the memory in which you fight them to acquire their goods.
0 0

pippin91 answered:

The bandits are kinda random, sort of like the Borgia Messenger or the Pickpocket encounter.
0 0

Where can I find Akonit? Answered Mito_Chael
I have 11 out 12 tailors cant find the last one WTF ? Answered onebeast
Where do you find bandits? Answered 4tknox
Where can I find Leonardo? Open KttanBachika
Where can I find the 10 feathers? Open assassin4ev2011