Can you get new assassins?

1. I recruited a bunch of assassins but want more females, now I can't get anymore, is there a way to get rid of some and recruit new ones?

User Info: JimDandD

JimDandD - 5 years ago
    Ok yea I sent one on a level 4 mission and he died, freeing up space for another recruit. I've been trying to find the blond chick but she's nowhere to be found.

User Info: JimDandD

JimDandD - 5 years ago

1. it's random on what the NPC assassin is. but yea, sending them on failed missions is a way for them to die. another way is do have them in a battle with a lot of guards and they're health depletes--killing them.

i dont see why you want someone with a certain hair color as you'll only see the hair color once since they'll have hoods on from recruitment on.

User Info: biglittleman12

biglittleman12 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you have filled all 12 assassin slots, then the only way to get new assassins is to intentionaly kill of the ones you have.
    I have never tried this, not have i lost one of them in combat, but try sending them on exteremely hard missions, when they only have a 1-2% chance of sucess, But im not sure if that kills them or if the missions is just failed.

User Info: RJ082

RJ082 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0