Linking Xbox Live Account to Project Legacy?

1. So I assume the UPlay account of mine is synonymous with your Xbox Live Account, since they're both named the same. The problem I have is connecting to that Uplay account on my computer. I think I may have created a different account and logged into that separately when I got interested in Facebook's Project Legacy. Now I'm worried that I linked my Facebook account to the wrong Uplay user, nullifying all my progress! What can I do to fix this so that I can get the two bonus capes for ACB?

User Info: u2rocksbaby

u2rocksbaby - 5 years ago
    I believe you can always change the email you are connecting from your 360 to your UPlay account by logging into the account through the game. After you are logged in, go to the profile section and you can change the email currently used, to the email that your Facebook account is using.

User Info: someguy12543

someguy12543 - 5 years ago
    So I tried changing my Uplay account e-mail and password to match the one linked to Facebook with my Xbox, but it said "This email address is already in use by another ubi.com account. For your protection and security, this is not permitted. Please enter another email address or log in with another ubi.com account." Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to log in with another ubi.com account on my Xbox. What should I do?

User Info: u2rocksbaby

u2rocksbaby - 5 years ago

1. This sounds more like a question for Ubisoft than these boards. It should be pretty easy, but to clarify, you do not link your XBox Live account with Project Legacy, you link your UPlay account with it. You should enter a UPlay account via a supported Ubisoft game on your XBox, this will associate the UPlay account with your XBox Live account. Then enter the same UPlay account on FaceBook via the Project Legacy/Ubisoft application. If you need to change the UPlay account associated with either of these, their support should be able to assist you.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0